The sale of counterfeit drugs is a big global challenge. According to The World Health Organisation (WHO) Counterfeit Drugs are “A product that is: deliberately and fraudulently mislabelled with respect to source and/or identity”.
Counterfeit products may include:
- products with the correct ingredients or
- with the wrong ingredients,
- without active ingredients,
- with incorrect quantities of active ingredients or – with fake packaging.
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
- Support for public awareness programmes
- Promote the adoption & enforcement of strong anti-counterfeiting laws
- Collaborate with counterfeit drug actors to deter & detect counterfeit drugs globally
- Facilitates site visits to best in class anti counterfeit drugs facilities
- Supports public meeting / counterfeit drug detection technology forums
For more information on this and other programmes please Contact US